Carlos Falchi has always been a designer that I find very intriguing. While I find the man behind the designs interesting, the designs are able to speak for themselves. While he also uses leathers, Falchi employs the use of exotics to brand his name, showing us eye catching bags in python, ostrich and crocodile. But now I am drawn in by the demure Carlos Falchi Boat Hobo, whose sleek and slouchy design I find appealing. The shape is a typical hobo, which leaves the black python skin to do all the work. The shoulder strap is braided, adding another dimension. I am a little let down by the print nylon lining, only as I crave something more luxurious when opening this bag. The interior means business, with a key clip, two zip pockets, two open pockets, and two pen pockets. Buy through Saks for $2450.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors