It has been a while since I have paid homage to the momma’s with babies out there. It is kinda funny, because you would think I pay more attention to it all- seeing that I am a part time nanny of sorts. I watch the most adorable little girl who has a baby brother or sister on the way. Ask me about all the latest DVD’s, toys, and craze for the life of a 2 year old, I know it. Right now I am starting to think of a baby bag for the expecting mom. For a late spring/early summer baby, a bag adorned with flowers is practical and fun just like the Petunia Pickle Bottom Dogwood Blossom Bag. All that is packed into this bag is what is truly important for a mom with baby on hip, but the color arrangement is beautiful, including a brown/teal/raspberry/tan floral brocade. The slue of add-ons include a shoulder strap with a cell phone holder, a key clip, front and side pockets, a detachable stinky diaper pouch (we know how bad the smell gets), water-resistant liner making it easy to clean, four bottle pockets, a wipe case, a changing station, and ample room at 14″H x 15″W x 4 1/2″D. The price is right ($175 through Neiman Marcus), and in my opinion the bag has all a mom could want. What do you mother’s think?
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW