Today is the day boundless superfluous handbags, which really leaves you all to be the judge. Separate, fish scale, chain handle, brass dragon brooch, a green stone, and a press stud fastening, would work on a bag of choice. But throw them all together and you have designed a bag that would only work with your birthday suit outfit, if you know what I mean ;-). The Alexander McQueen Mini Novak Dragon Clasp Bag has so much going on that it has to ability to take away from every outfit you wear. Featuring the long list of materials and accessories mentioned prior, this small bag really packs a lot of bag in its small frame. If you can pull it off, more power to you. I would like to tell McQueen sometimes less is more. Buy it via Net-A-Porter for $1515.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW