Handbags and shoes, what a wonderful combination. And I have to say, Mr. Louboutin tends to make me a happy camper when it comes to both categories. I’ve always dreamed of owning a pair of his shoes. In fact, I usually stop and admire his shoes any time I get a chance. And his clutches, I do still find myself drooling over the Christian Louboutin Cancan Satin Clutch. Yes, his handbags and clutches will set you back a bit, but one day, I will own one of each. As for today, I find myself wishing the Christian Louboutin Nappa Laminato Envelope Clutch will be found in my stocking on Christmas morning. How gorgeous? Unlike the Cancan Satin Clutch, this one is a little more, I guess you could say, reserved. Yet, it is downright elegant. The well thought out pleats add a little spice to the clutch while also adding a sense of sophistication and fun. And of course, open the clutch to find the signature red satin lining. The more I think about it, the more this clutch seems to boast understated exquisite taste. Buy through Saks for $925.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight