There has not been a huge amount of talk on Dior handbags around here recently. But the new My Dior line resembles the Dior Detective line which was a major hit. Simple, large, and structured the Dior My Dior Large Pockets Handbag is designed with soft grained leather, features a frame top, sports antiqued silver metal hardware, and measures 17″ x 14″ x 4.5″. While the bag as a whole is simple, there are some added touches including rolled leather handles with braid detailing and two front flap pockets with buckle details. On the inside there is soft leather lining with 3 inner pockets. Is the My Dior line and this handbag a yay or nay for you? Buy it through eLuxury for $1990.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six