I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that Celine Summer 2014, which is coming to a boutique near you soon, contains old favorites like the Luggage and Phantom Luggage Totes, Trapeze Bag and Gourmette Bag in some awesome new colors and combinations. The bad news is that the crazy Celine runway bags are also being produced. Quite a few of them. In all of their insane runway glory. Check out Celine’s full 2014 handbag lookbook below.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable