I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that Celine Summer 2014, which is coming to a boutique near you soon, contains old favorites like the Luggage and Phantom Luggage Totes, Trapeze Bag and Gourmette Bag in some awesome new colors and combinations. The bad news is that the crazy Celine runway bags are also being produced. Quite a few of them. In all of their insane runway glory. Check out Celine’s full 2014 handbag lookbook below.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six