I admit that back in 6th grade I wore flannel shirts. I swear it was really cool and you were only considered hip if you did it. If you don’t believe me, ask my college roommate Nicole – she will also tell you how cool they were (let’s face it, do either of us really matter ;-)) But I was pretty confident that trend was squashed. I was wrong. Jessica Simpson may be a bit down these days, but that is no reason to wear an over-sized flannel shirt. Yet, she still totes Daisy around in this obvious bag. Go ahead and name it anyhow and tell me what you think about this shirt.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department