The Burberry Leather Tote is so beautiful and perfect that I can’t even bring myself to snark about it. And I can snark about almost anything, it’s just what I do. But on this tote in particular, there is nothing snark-worthy because it’s all beautiful. The color is a crisp white, the structure is equally crisp, and the handles are long enough and the body big enough to make it completely functional – this bag isn’t just a pretty face. My one criticism is that the handles are rolled instead of flat, and I hate rolled handles on a double-strap shoulder bag. They always fall off. But that’s but a small quibble, and the rest of the bag is so on-point and versatile and WEARABLE that I don’t even care what kind of straps it may or may not have. It’s subtle but expensive-looking, and I’m sure the white leather is to-die-for in person. I’m kind of afraid to encounter this bag at a store, though, for fear that I may be forced to purchase one. Buy through Saks for $995.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors