As much as we all need an everyday bag, the importance of an evening clutch is just as high. You can not be that person that walks into a nice dinner with an oversized tote bag over your arm, unless you are toting a young child, and even then you at least need to still look stylish. A tad more of an extravagant clutch, but a stunning timeless piece nonetheless, the Bottega Veneta Knot Clutch has been seen on hands of the fabulous all over the world. Anthracite and brown, woven and textured, this leather box clutch is pulled together with a knotted leather clasp fastening. While the leather version is a perfect safe answer, BV offers an array of other materials and colors in the Knot Clutch. Drool worthy via Net-A-Porter for $1780.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors