My love of Balenciaga continues to grow and I often find myself wondering why is it that I literally do not own one Balenciaga bag? I know, it is some sort of travesty that I do not own a Balenciaga bag. My collection is vast and covers many designers, but for an amount of time I could not see the craze behind the bags. When the giant hardware was added, Balenciaga got me right in the heart. As a self-proclaimed clutch lover, the Balenciaga Arena Giant Envelope is a stunning funky and edgy clutch. Designed with the signature lambskin, the wrinkled flap front with a magnetic closure offers a fun take on a fold over clutch. There is a zipper pocket and silver-toned hardware. I love this clutch and if I could figure out exactly what color to buy, I would (of course if in my small allotted bag budget for the year). Measurements are 7″ x 12″ x 1.75″. Buy through Barneys for $995.
Join The Balenciaga Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Balenciaga - Get authentication help prior to purchase
- Unknown color or style? Identify This Balenciaga can help
- Post pics of you wearing your Balenciaga bags
- Find seasonal info on rare bags in the Balenciaga Reference Library or contribute with your own precious collection
- Find out how to maintain your Bbag in the Balenciaga Care & Maintenance Forum