It has been quite some time since I have talked about a wallet. For me wallets are fun and many times can be carried alone. Thanks to Vlad, I now own the perfect wallet ever (yes, you did do a good job!), but that doesn’t stop me from looking at other potential candidates. After all, doesn’t a wallet really carry what matters? If we did not have wallets, where would our precious credit cards go that we use to buy the bag holding the wallet? Not to mention, ID, pictures, business cards, etc. If you are looking for a small wallet for on the go action, Marc has done something fun and useable. The Marc by Marc Jacobs Soft Leather Credit Card Wallet blends color and spunk with practicality by implementing a soft leather exterior with a fun yellow pattern along with three credit card slots on the inside. I know many of us want to run into the store with just our wallet, and this small pouch would be perfect. After you unsnap the front to find the three credit card slots (and hey, I am sure you could shove more plastic in there along with your ID!), you find a zipped pocket on the back with can hold some meter change. On the inside you will also find vibrant twill lining and this wallet sizes up at 4.75″ x 3.5″. Buy this perfect cutie through eLuxury for a mere $98.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More