Here it is, folks. The one we’ve all been waiting for. None of the international fashion weeks attract mega-watt celebrities quite like Paris Fashion Week, and with brands like Chanel and Louis Vuitton presenting in the French capital, you know that the handbags on the arms of the guests will be just as lust-worthy as it gets. Spring 2014 didn’t disappoint – from beginning to end, attendees toted their best, most photo-worthy bags, and luckily, photos were indeed taken. We’ve assembled the best of the best after the jump for your (and our) viewing pleasure.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight