After being stuck in layers of black clothing and endless snow, we’ve found ourselves in a constant state of daydreaming. We’ve been wishing for sunny palm trees, bold handbags and endless outdoor brunches. While we continue to wait to make those dreams happen, we can love yours in the meantime, even if it’s just via Instagram! Check out our favorite shots of the week below.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department