One of New York’s most recognizable hotels is celebrating its birthday with a bag tonight. 100 years of luxury and service, New York City’s Plaza Hotel has become a staple to New York and the world. The Plaza has been under renovation, turning part of the space into some of the hottest and most expensive condos in NYC. The hotel will still be open, offering its meticulous and detail oriented service, with room rates starting around $800 and booked for the next few months. If you are one of the lucky to be at the party tonight, you will be enjoying delectable mini-Plaza cakes, fireworks, and many other luxuries. My father is one of the lucky ones, he is in NYC right now enjoying the 100th Birthday of the Plaza. Hopefully he will let me in on some of the great details of one of the biggest parties and biggest anniversaries of NYC history!
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors