There is something about the thick shoulder strap on this bag that really has me fixated. I can vividly picture this handbag fitting perfectly but not too snug under my arm, having the shoulder strap not always feel like it may fall off my arm, and looking classy and sassy for everyday life. The Jimmy Choo Ruse Leather Messenger Bag screams take me to drop off the kids, take me to the grocery store, take me to the bank, take me shopping, take me in jeans; pretty much, just take me everywhere. A worn in appeal is given to the tan leather, along with watersnake trim and rivets around the top with watersnake straps. A subtly perfect combination of laid-back leather meets exotic watersnake to make a stunning combination. People tend to disregard inside lining, but it does play an importance to me. Nothing is better than opening up your stunning handbag to an even more stunning lining. Jimmy Choo, you made a good decision with the lilac trim and suede lining. My heart skipped a mini-beat. Via Net-A-Porter for $1690.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six