To all of my friends I am a city girl. Truth be told, there is a bit of a country girl in me. My mom grew up around the farm, my grandma grew up on a farm, and I’ve been known to throw on my Stetson cowgirl hat and do a mean line-dance. A little bit of of a Southern touch always soothes my soul and if done right, is perfect for even the biggest city girls out there. The Hayden Harnett Barnard Crossbody Saddle Bag is ideal for anyone who needs to be hands free, prefers a more ergonomically correct bag, or just really loves the crossbody/messenger style. Resting right at the hip, this handbag features a top flap with a simple magnetic closure and equestrian styled stitching. We all worry about the size of a bag; will it fit all of our necessities, which list keeps on growing. This bag has two large inner compartments and a back zip pocket. The dimensions are large but not overpowering. Hayden Harnett is experiencing quite a buzz in the past few months and this bag shows exactly why. Via HH for $395.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six