We’ve spoken a bit about Valentino’s aggressive love for neons, but the Valentino VaVaVoom Neon Crystal Shoulder Bag may be the clearest indication yet that someone in the brand’s accessories department may have eaten too many magic mushrooms before conceptualizing the Spring 2014 accessories collection. At $3,095 via Net-a-Porter, this bag has a pretty steep price tag for something that skews so youthful. Tell us whether you’d love it or leave it in the comments below.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight