I popped into Bal Harbour last week with Vlad. Typically I love going there. But it was just one of those days. You know the days where you think your pants look too tight, your shirt is riding up, your skin is not looking fresh? Yep, I was having that day. So after a not-so-great experience in Neiman Marcus (come on, you NEVER TELL A LADY SHE NEEDS AN OIL STABILIZER on a day over 100 degrees and humid!) we made our way to Louis Vuitton. The Louis Vuitton Bal Harbour store is always welcoming, has great SA’s, and has a stunning array of bags. Unfortunately, my favorite SA was not in that day, so I didn’t buy anything. But I did notice this Azur piece and I really took a liking to it. The Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Saleya GM is the perfect size, 18.1″ x 12.9″ x 9.4″, for the lady who means business every day. The exterior zip pocket caught my eye. I would easily throw some papers in there, my phone, and when traveling my passport. We all know I am an avid traveler that seems to misplace my passport in large handbags from time to time :lol:. The inside also sports a patch pocket and cell phone pocket and impeccably delightful honey microfiber lining. There is a zipper closure so even if you roll over, your goods won’t be flying out. For $1,180 I am in love. Buy at eLuxury’s exclusive online boutique.
Join The Louis Vuitton Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Louis Vuitton - Get assistance with authenticating an LV bag
- Recommended Resellers & Shops for authentic LV - TPF members share their experiences
- Your Louis Vuitton in Action - share your LV goodies with the community
- Louis Vuitton F.A.Q. - Owners answer most LV questions
- Louis Vuitton Shopping sub-forum for all things LV-shopping, Louis Vuitton Clubs for hardcore fans & community-organized LV Owner Meet-Ups