There are certain brands that we can all notice from afar. These brands have something unique yet very noticeable about them. For the most part, I think most of us can pick out a Bottega Veneta bag from a mile away. Today I came across the Bottega Veneta Metallic Hobo and I have to say, I welcome it warmly. I kind of thought it was a BV handbag, but since it doesn’t have the woven leather have all grown accustom to, I had to look twice. The oxidized metallic leather isn’t something you see everyday and I love it. Then, add the braided criss-cross detail and trim and the handbag is truly unique. Lined with suede, the bag is just gorgeous inside and out. I’m personally a huge fan of suede lining. It is durable and gorgeous. As I kept looking at the bag a bit more, it seemed to remind me of the Bottega Veneta Cervo Illusion Metallic Hobo. No, they aren’t exactly the same, but I can see similar inspiration. And just like that bag, this one comes with a pretty hefty price tag. Buy through Saks for $2480.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight