Fashion Week is a lot of fun, but it’s also a lot of work, even though most members of the media try to make it look like one glam fete after another. There are indeed some fun parties to attend, but you’ll be going to them after more than a full day of work, and after a few days, that can wear on a person. When you combine that with the fact that Fashion Week is an occasion on which everyone is expected to look their best, what you put in your makeup bag becomes important. After a few seasons of trial and error, I’ve found a couple of items that are an absolute must-carry, including my all-time favorite liquid liner and dry shampoo, which both retail for six bucks or less.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors