If you’re not a Twitter fiend or an emoji junkie, then move right along. If, like me, you need to check your phone constantly, lest you fall apart from the crushing sense that you’re probably missing something super important, the Edie Parker Hashtag and Emoji Clutches that just hit Moda Operandi are speaking you language, both literally and figuratively. The clutches feature either popular iPhone emojis or corresponding Twitter hashtags, and when paired with the matching Del Toro Slippers (also an M’O exclusive), you’ve basically turned yourself into a walking smartphone. Just don’t trip and crack your screen.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors