If you’re not a Twitter fiend or an emoji junkie, then move right along. If, like me, you need to check your phone constantly, lest you fall apart from the crushing sense that you’re probably missing something super important, the Edie Parker Hashtag and Emoji Clutches that just hit Moda Operandi are speaking you language, both literally and figuratively. The clutches feature either popular iPhone emojis or corresponding Twitter hashtags, and when paired with the matching Del Toro Slippers (also an M’O exclusive), you’ve basically turned yourself into a walking smartphone. Just don’t trip and crack your screen.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014