Bright colors, fun shapes, beautiful exotics = DROOL. I must admit that I am a Nancy Gonzalez addict without a Nancy Gonzalez bag. I know, gasp, blasphemy, etc. If it were up to me, I would own a plethora of exotics from this chic designer, but I am just not quite there yet. Either way, I have a fund and soon it will be time for a purchase. If you want divine color on beautiful crocodile, your go-to-gal should be Nancy Gonzalez. I am head-over-heels for both the turquoise and fuchsia Nancy Gonzalez Crocodile Clutch. Both are perfect sizes and shapes, 5″H x 9″W x 2″D, and both colors and stunning. The only problem that arises is which color to choose. If you can not get both, which color would you go for? Simply irresistible via Saks for $1050.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five