Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving weekend! I am wearing my stretchy pants right now and sitting down to get back into the grind. We are starting the week off with a Marni bag. Marni handbags have not been my absolute favorite bags. They offer a modern touch, have an edgy appeal, but many times they just did not do it for me, even though I tend to be drawn toward a more modern look. But now I can officially say that I found a Marni bag that I adore, the Marni Pouchette Clutch. In the most perfect hue of green, this mint leather pouchette is easily lovable! There is a black acrylic frame with a silver metal clasp to fasten. And now that we are in the season of black and grey ensembles, this pop of fresh mint leather will surely brighten up any outfit. There is a small open pouch on the inside and is fully lined. Thank you Marni for giving me a bag to adore. Buy through Net A Porter for $1125.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five