Florida is known as the Sunshine state. In the past week and a half I have seen nothing but rain. But today was absolutely GORGEOUS. So after I picked up Vlad from the airport, we went along the beach front road and made a pit stop at Bal Harbour Shops (which is my favorite place to shop of all time!!!) Patent leather was all over the place, on shoes and handbags galore along with geometric shapes and patterns on clothes. Justin Timberlake may be bringing sexy back, but fall 2006 is brining the 80′s back. My pick for a clutch that incorporates both patent leather and geometric shapes is the Marni Patent Leather Clutch. This framed clutch is made with light brown patent leather with a geometric chunky chain that alternates between tortoiseshell, gold oval, and large perspex links. The piping is cream colored which leads into the dark brown canvas lining and inside pocket. Hitting some of the major trends for fall, this clutch is available via Net-A-Porter for $1269.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight