Suffice it to say that I look at a lot of handbags. It’s kind of my job, and I’m lucky that way. And even with the enormous number of bags that I see, the Celestina Abalone Box Clutch has to be the best summer clutch I’ve seen in a while, and maybe ever. The exterior sides are encrusted with triangle-shaped pieces of abalone shell with a frame made of ebony and macasar wood, giving this little a bag a natural, beachy, organic feel that few bags have. Because of the multicolored, slightly shiny exterior, the bag could go with almost any summer outfit you could imagine, and the shell would pick up the colors of your clothes and look a bit different every time you wore it. It’s small, so I don’t know if it would hold everything I carry, but I’d may some cuts if it meant taking this little beauty along to have a beer on the beach. Are you sitting there reading this thinking “hey, I’ve seen this clutch already”? That is probably because you have!
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six