The gal that John Mayer wants is a down to Earth, small town, fairy-tale sorta gal. Is that Jessica Simpson? Well, the whole MTV reality show, 3 year marriage, chicken-of-the-sea, bleach blond may not fit the description but she is sure trying. From platinum, to a few low-lights, to all over rich brunette, Jessica Simpson is yet again making a transformation in front of our eyes. We are having a hard time deciphering whether or not this is a wig, but I really like the dark tresses on her. Even better, Jess put together a great outfit; black pants, black tank, a black velvet jacket, and of course a black Christian Dior My Dior Medium Handbag. Somehow she does not look goth, rather sexy, and I love this bag on her. The My Dior handbag line is making a splash because of its simple body, frame tops, braid handle detailing, and the cute silver metal top accessory. I dig both the bag and Jess. Buy the bag via eLuxury for $1380.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors