For the show that was over 2 hours late, merely lasted 15 minutes, and went in a backward order, a plethora of hot celebs still gathered to view the Marc Jacobs show at the Armoury in New York City. Victoria Beckham changed outfit after the Oscar de la Renta show and showed up in a stunning dress and carrying a Hermes Kelly Pochette in suede. Hermes is the go-to brand for Victoria Beckham’s handbag decisions. Earlier in the day she carried her special order Hermes Baccara Crocodile Clutch and for MJ’s show she switched to her Hermes Kelly Pochette in purple suede. A highly flattering dress for her ‘curves’ (ok simply her bust), a stunning handbag, now all that is left to wonder; did she enjoy the show?
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors