Paris Couture Week brings out not only the best of the best in clothing on the runways, but its attendees are also a very particular sort. Because couture stands separate from the roving circus of the four big ready-to-wear fashion weeks, it tends to attract a more well-edited set of attendees, industry insiders and celebrities alike. Just like we do with every major fashion week, we’ve taken the liberty of analyzing just what kind of handbags these lucky invite-holders toted to the shows, and you can see the results below.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors