While going through literally thousands of pictures of Alessandra Ambrosio yesterday, one thing struck me above all else: being Alessandra Ambrosio must be a pretty great gig. The Victoria’s Secret superstar has two beautiful children, a handsome husband and an enormously successful career predicated on her own innate attractiveness. On top of all that, she doesn’t seem to sweat the paparazzi nonsense too much, unlike some of the celebs we’ve profiled in the past. Alessandra’s taste in handbags more or less goes along with that attitude – laid back but luxurious, with lots of crossbody bags and options suitable for a mom of two young kids. If that mom is also a Brazilian lingerie model, anyway.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014