Sunday night’s Golden Globe Awards was filled with gorgeous ensembles and an unfortunate LA downpour. Without a tent in place, attendees walked the red carpet with umbrellas overhead. While we loved watching to see who won, we of course were enthralled with red carpet arrivals. Our sister website, BagThatStyle, has the low down on what many of the celebs were wearing to the 2010 Golden Globe Awards.
Some of our favorites include:
- Zoe Saldana wearing Louis Vuitton with a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch [link]
- Kate Hudson in Marchesa [link]
- Jennifer Garner is a hot momma in Atelier Versace with Judith Leiber [link]
- Lea Michele in Oscar de la Renta with a Fendi bag [link]
- Leona Lewis in Roberto Cavalli [link]
- Drew Barrymore in Atelier Versace Gown with Roger Vivier clutch [link]
- Cameron Diaz in Alexander McQueen with Roger Vivier clutch [link]
Who was your best dressed? And who were you happy to see win?