Courtney Cox is not followed around by the paparazzi as much as her best friend from Friends is, Jennifer Aniston, but I bet she likes it that way. But at least when she is followed Courtney Cox pairs her casual jeans and tee shirt outfit with a bold red handbag. Courtney Cox was snapped while carrying the stunning Bid Handbags Lady in ruby red snakeskin. This exotic snakeskin bag is a perfect throw on your shoulder bag. The design is ultimately simple, but something about it being so simple is what lures people in. From the moment I saw the designs from Bird Handbags, especially the Lady, I was intrigued. I have the bag in Ostrich and absolutely love it! The body of the bag lacks structure completely, but that makes it light weight and easy to throw on (and easy to pack as an extra bag). These bags cater to the hippy-chic crowd, and they exist (Kate Hudson is also a big fan). Inquire further through Bird Handbags about this exact version.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors