Some events – movie premieres, award shows and the like – bring out a predictable roster of celebs for those of us who enjoy the act of gawking at the famous and, perhaps most importantly, observing their sartorial choices. When it comes to shindigs like Wimbledon, though, things are a little more unpredictable – not only is the event in London, but who knows which famous people are tennis fans? This year’s tournament was graced with such celeb faces as Gerard Butler and Bradley Cooper, but we looked a little more closely at the images of celeb arrivals and departures from the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club to see which handbags made the trip to the historic tournament.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014