Household names like Prada, Gucci, Hermes, and Marc Jacobs resonate as designer handbag brands, but the exotic market of handbag designers is well-known and the pontiff is Nancy Gonzalez. Her name is known by the handbag world. Her exotic handbags speak for themselves. And while she loves many exotics, her forte is crocodile in a wide array of eye-catching colors and silhouettes. I have always loved crocodile skins but tend to want them in smaller pieces. I am just going to be honest, it is because that is more affordable (relatively speaking). A large exotic skin bag is not always fitting in my handbag budget, so I tend to stick with small exotics and large leathers. But after seeing the price of the Nancy Gonzalez Crocodile Hobo, it seems that I can have the best of both worlds, a spacious hobo designed with crocodile that is also on the affordable side. This spacious bag, 20″W X 11″H X 7″D, features pleated and ruched detailing on the outside. The inside features a zip and cell phone pocket along with suede lining. I know Nancy Gonzalez bags, I know I love them. What I also know is that the price point on this bag is right. While many simple leather bags from the household designer names are now starting around $2,000, this crocodile hobo comes in at $3,150. The price is at my exotic sweet-spot, so I have no qualms with it. Buy through Saks.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight