For the love of me I can not golf. And believe me I have tried. I come from a family of golfers. My dad would golf everyday if he could (I assume once he retires he will). My brothers both golf. My dad’s brothers golf. My dad’s dad golfs. I enjoy driving the cart and going to the clubhouse. Go figure. On a serious note, you all should know that October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. For this month, I will continue to show you all products that go toward Breast Cancer research, foundations, awareness, etc. My pick for today is the Tumi Bernadette Slim Golf Bag. If you can actually play golf, play for a purpose and for a cure. This pink athletic bag is made of waterproof nylon with leather trim and features 6-way dividers, numerous pockets and a removable rain hood. And like I mentioned, this golf bag supports a good cause; part of the proceeds from the sale of this bag goes to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. While I may not be a golf pro, I am sure many of you ladies out there are (and men that happen to see this, what better gift for your wife? ;-) ) Check out this stylin’ pink golf bag which will be available the month of October via Tumi for $450.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW