The Golden Globes are my favorite awards show. Not only does the convivial atmosphere make for memorable moments (Emma Thompson taking the stage with Louboutin heels and maritini in hand, anyone?), but because the Globes are ever-so-slightly less formal than the Academy Awards, attendees are a little more daring with both their dresses and, of course, their evening bags. We’ve scoured Sunday night’s red carpet photos, and you can check out all the best evening bag choices below.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five