There is something about the Holiday Season that gets me all excited. I don’t know if it is the shopping, the sales, the parties, the presents, the overall good mood people seem to be in (minus crazy last minute shoppers) or a combination of it all. Either way, I am thrilled that the Holiday Season is quickly approaching. I personally love holiday parties. It is a great excuse to dress up, mingle with friends or friends to be and just enjoy the festive season. Yet, this begs the question, what do I wear and which handbag will I sport? I think I’ve found at least one handbag I’d love to carry to a party, the Yves Saint Laurent Evening Muse. I am totally in love with the fabulous golden metallic leather and -gasp- silk stitching. But wait my friends it gets better on the inside… plush satin lining. Gorgeous. Ok, sure, I am always a little concerned with satin and how easily it could snag (especially as lining) but, it’s on the inside of the bag, so a little snag here or there won’t even be seen by anyone else! And no matter where you are partying, be it a huge city or a small town, or where you are going, be it a red carpet premier or a family gathering, this bag is sure to turn heads! Keep in mind that the size is much smaller than the typical YSL Muse, only 9Â½”W X 6Â¼”H X 2Â½”D which designates it a true mini-Muse/evening bag. Buy through Saks for $995.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight