I recently read that the handbag industry is booming. Well duh, I could have told you that. But along with a booming industry comes skyrocketing prices. Sometimes it becomes overwhelming. Personally, I can’t afford this industry all the time. I’d love to buy every bag that I love, but I unfortunately did not win the lotto last night, so this option is not feasible. What is feasible is a practical wristlet that is in a totally affordable range. The Marc by Marc Jacobs Eyelet Leather Wristlet is small, cute, and affordable. Designed from dusty red soft washed leather and accented with brass eyelets, this wristlet is perfect for small accessory wear. Honestly who does not need a wristlet or two or 15? We all need at least one because it makes life on the go or a night out so much easier. The leather wrist strap only adds more fun with brass links and eyelets. There is a small patch pocket under the flap and the wristlet shows off a coin-purse frame. Upon opening it, you will find floral print cotton lining. Measuring a mere 5″ x 4″ x 1″, this wristlet would be able to hold your keys, credit cards and ID, cash, and your cellie (that is of course if it is a Razr or something similar in size). Small but cute and feasible, buy this little accessory by Marc for $128 through eLuxury.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight