Mark Wahlberg and his longtime girlfriend, model Rhea Durham, were married in an intimate ceremony this weekend. Every bride should be the center of attention on their day and Rhea Durham looked nothing short of stunning on her day. Rhea wore an Goddess like Marchesa silk chiffon strapless empire gown along with her Neil Lane diamond-and-platinum cushion cut ring. Everything about the gown and bride make this our weekend obsession. For more on MARCHESA visit their online site. Congrats to Mark and Rhea!
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014