Spring’s official beginning is just a couple days away, and although New York likely won’t feel all that spring-like until sometime in April, we’re feeling a little bit eager to season-push at the PurseBlog offices. For this week’s Want It Wednesday, we’ve rounded up the team’s favorite pieces for starting the new season.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight