We love all handbags great and small, but when it comes to functionality, it’s hard to beat a good, sturdy tote bag. They are both the literal and figurative catch-alls of the purse world; they hold your laptop, your gym clothes, your files from work, all of the stuff you need but don’t really want to carry. They also provide a great foundation for a designer’s line, striking that perfect balance between fashion and function. For this week’s Want It Wednesday, we’ve assembled a list of simple totes that the PurseBlog team adores.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six