Even though we’re only halfway through summer, stores everywhere are starting to fill up with the first vestiges of fall – knits, leather, suede, dark colors. We’ve tried to put these pieces as far from our minds as possible, but it’s just not possible any longer. For this edition of Want It Wednesday, check out the first fall pieces that the members of the PurseBlog team are starting to fall for.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six