Friday the 13th is unlucky, but what about Wednesday the 13th? Are there any elaborate social beliefs around things that happen on this particular day? If not, we’d like to make some up, since we’re pretty sure that’s how the whole Friday the 13th thing got started anyway. A big sister was trying to terrorize her little brother and she had already tried convincing him that he was adopted, to no avail, probably. (I’m a big sister. I know how this goes.) Alas, I likely can’t turn Wednesday the 13th into a tradition, but I can turn it into Want It Wednesday. That’s the kind of magic I possess.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department