Friday the 13th is unlucky, but what about Wednesday the 13th? Are there any elaborate social beliefs around things that happen on this particular day? If not, we’d like to make some up, since we’re pretty sure that’s how the whole Friday the 13th thing got started anyway. A big sister was trying to terrorize her little brother and she had already tried convincing him that he was adopted, to no avail, probably. (I’m a big sister. I know how this goes.) Alas, I likely can’t turn Wednesday the 13th into a tradition, but I can turn it into Want It Wednesday. That’s the kind of magic I possess.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five