Mini bags are most often associated with warm weather; after all, who doesn’t want her hands free during the season’s outdoor activities? They’re just as useful during the fall, though, especially when coat weather comes around and regular shoulder bags compete with your outerwear for shoulder real estate. Now that basically every popular bag comes in a mini size, along with all the bags that were designed to be mini from the beginning, your choices are vast no matter the season. For this edition of Want It Wednesday, the team has enumerated its favorites below.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors