Mini bags are most often associated with warm weather; after all, who doesn’t want her hands free during the season’s outdoor activities? They’re just as useful during the fall, though, especially when coat weather comes around and regular shoulder bags compete with your outerwear for shoulder real estate. Now that basically every popular bag comes in a mini size, along with all the bags that were designed to be mini from the beginning, your choices are vast no matter the season. For this edition of Want It Wednesday, the team has enumerated its favorites below.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014