As you’d imagine, our weekly installments of Want It Wednesday are a pretty good week to take the temperature in the PurseBlog offices. Some weeks everything we want is black, sometimes it’s all weather-specific, but today, we’ve gone as colorful as we ever have in our history. Even my stuff is colorful, and I’m a person who has a large collection of summer-appropriate black dresses and shoes. Maybe it’s the second coming of the Polar Vortex that’s getting us down, but we’re all craving some brights and prints.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable