As you’d imagine, our weekly installments of Want It Wednesday are a pretty good week to take the temperature in the PurseBlog offices. Some weeks everything we want is black, sometimes it’s all weather-specific, but today, we’ve gone as colorful as we ever have in our history. Even my stuff is colorful, and I’m a person who has a large collection of summer-appropriate black dresses and shoes. Maybe it’s the second coming of the Polar Vortex that’s getting us down, but we’re all craving some brights and prints.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW