This weekend, the PurseBlog team will be scattered around the city (and the globe) to celebrate America’s Independence Day. Since we’re all heading to varied locales and activities, we’ve assembled the things we all want for each of our jaunts, which range from a relaxing weekend with friends in the city to a globetrotting trek to Nicaragua.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More