Here at the PurseBlog offices, we’re intent on marching forth into spring, even if the weather intends not to cooperate with our sartorial whims until late May. (Please, please let it warm up, or at least stop snowing, before then. For our sanities’ sakes.) In that spirit, today’s edition of Want It Wednesday covers all things animal print; how better to make a season transition? Because everything from leopard to snakeskin tends to be composed of neutral shades, animal prints are season-busting must-haves if you’re going to keep yourself sane until it gets warm.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors