Working at PurseBlog is pretty great. Not only is there free coffee in the office kitchen, but we basically get to online shop all day in pursuit of the finest shiny things that the Internet has to offer. Often those things are handbags, but in the process, we also bump up against some non-handbag things that we’d really like to max out our credit cards to have. We’ve been doing our weekly Want It Wednesday roundups for a while, but now we’ve made them bigger than ever – there’s just too much stuff to lust after, this week and always. Below, I, along with Katherine and Bea, have picked our favorites for the week.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors