Any brand called Leonaro Da Vinci must be ‘it’ right? Ok, we all know the original Da Vinci as the big guy, the artist, the man of all men. But as I look at this wallet made by that huge name, I realize that the name may be trying to fill shoes way too many sizes too big for it. The Leonardo Da Vinci Men’s Italian Genuine Leather Billfold ID Wallet is a refined shiny leather wallet that seems nothing more than oridnary to me. This wallet shows off a classic billfold with detailed tonal stitching on the frame. The billfold has a flap with four card slots and a change snap pocket on the other side, plus three slit pockets for extras. Now I’m not saying that this wallet isn’t nice, but tagging on a name like the big LDV (Leonardo Da Vinci ;-) ) makes one assume that it may be a bit more spectacular- like a pop-up cut out of the Mona Lisa or something! Nevertheless the wallet is nicely made and comes in at a not too shaby price tag of $49 via Forzieri.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable