Oh the sweet, oh luscious pink. Pink’s our thang, and we just totally dig the pink on the DKNY frame coin purse. DKNY’s cute little coin purse charms with its pouch-like shape and elegant silver-tone frame. The Viennese clasp opens to two satin-finished, textile-lined compartments, that are separated by a clear vinyl divider. The pinkster also sports a zipped pocket at the back. The 5.5″ x 3.25″ x 1.5″ pursey is made from supple aged calf leather and carries a silver “DKNY” printed on its front. Available also in boring black, you can get the coin purse for 45 bucks right here.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight