As you are reading this I am most likely not enjoying my trans-Atlantic flight back to the states. The whole being tall, not having much leg room, being allergic to most foods they serve, thing really is no fun. I am a big fan of choosing which movie I want to watch, but my last plane did not have the option. The only thing keeping me happy on the flight will be knowing that I am getting a great meal once I get back to Ft. Lauderdale and knowing that I am brining home the most beautiful handbag from Bottega Veneta. So I have a slight obsession with BV right now (you will see why when you see my new bag). I caught a beautiful wallet on sale via NAP, and figured I must share the good news. The Bottega Veneta Suede Continental Wallet is a stunning rendition, especially for fall and winter, of anthracite suede with intrecciato woven leather and a flap front. A simple yet stunning amber enamel clasp fastening is secure on the front flap and the inside features a coin section and credit card slots. I’d carry this as a clutch too, making sure that my hands were quite clean first (since suede does tend to get dirty quickly). Nab this while it is still there: via Net A Porter for $472.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors